Why Is The Work of Adam’s Camp So Important?
- 1 in 6 children in the US has a developmental disability, according to the CDC
- Research shows that early intervention and family support are key to allowing children with special needs reach their potential
- Developmental gains translate into greater school, social and employment success
Please become a partner by making a contribution to Adam’s Camp. Your support helps children with special needs develop skills that are essential for
- making friends
- being successful in school
- being able to function as independently as possible
And, it provides families the education, respite and community that they need to thrive.
Adam’s Camp has been serving children and families since 1986, and is a 501(c)(3) organization so your contributions are tax deductible.
However you choose to support the children and families of Adam’s Camp, please know that we appreciate your support!
You can demonstrate your belief in the abilities of children with special needs and their families in a number of ways.
Make a Donation. Your options include:
- General Donation to Adam’s Camp – Know that your support will be used where most needed.
- Donate to the Scholarship Fund
– Make it possibly for needy children and families to attend camp
- sponsor a family, $2500
- sponsor a camper, $800
- donate to the scholarship fund in any amount
- Year End Gift – The sky’s the limit on this one! Make a special gift to Adam’s Camp with your year end giving.
- Memorial Gift or Honorarium – Make a gift to Adam’s Camp in memory of a loved one who has passed away, or in honor of someone for their birthday, or just to let them know how special they are to you.
There are several ways to donate:
- By Phone: call (603) 715-2298 to process your donation payment right away.
- By Mail: Adam’s Camp New England 26 Shaker Rd., Concord, NH 03301
Additional Ways to Support our Campers:
Planned Giving: Remember Adam’s Camp in your will or estate trust. Contact us for more information about how to arrange for Planned Giving, which is an easy and generous way to help our children.
Sponsor or Attend our Fundraising Event:
- Our annual Nantucket Fun Fishing Event
Please contact Adam’s Camp New England by email or phone at (603) 715-2298.